Monday 24 November 2014

The stars are still on the sky

Yes, I'm still here.

For a while the stars were not wanted, they could have been put out every single one.
The moon packed up and the sun dismantled. Oceans emptied and woods swept up.

But life has a way of telling it should be lived and enjoyed to the fullest. Not emptied and left void.

Everything that matters is to love and be loved. And I am loved, infinitely so. And I am taken care of, infinitely so. And I love, deeper than the deepest ocean so fill them up again and light the stars again for life is to be lived.

I am not creating anything at the moment. Taking a break to re-discover all the beauty of breathing, listening to my heartbeats and cherishing a beautiful memory.

Thank you for understanding. I will be back, I promise.

xoxo Eila




14 comments:

  1. Sending lots of love and strength your way and hope to see you back soon!
    puss och kram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh, you've said it beautifully! Sending yousome really big hugs! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have discovered the stars before and it is a beautiful thing!!! {{{{big hugs}}}}} Come back to us soon Eila
    !!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eila, you sweet, kindest soul on earth...stay strong and be well !!! lots of love to you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah Eila... this is just what I needed right now. I am washed out and I need to re-charge my batteries. I love this poem... Please can I use it. <3 see you soon xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sending my love to you sweet sweet lady xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care of your self and take time to breathe and just be... love lizzy...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eila, I am sending you a big warm hug....your poem describes such sadness... we all have such hard moments that we question everything....we are here for you sweet flower lady, come back soon...creating is so good for the soul....hugs, Lisa xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. best of luck sweetheart - fill yourself afresh and come back whole

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm sorry you are feeling depleted right now Eila, but you are wise to listen to your inner voice; take time to refresh and renew your spirit. I'm sure all the loving kindness you have sprinkled around the globe, will come flooding back into your heart and anoint you with healing balm. Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope all is well with you, Eila, and that a little time away can recharge you and make you feel alive again, sweet friend! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking forward to you being back recharged!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sometimes we all need a little breather and just time to re-discover old joys and prioritise our lives! I am so pleased to see that the fog has lifted and your cards are really looking stunning! ;-)

    ReplyDelete