Saturday 25 January 2014

A mini album for someone special - part 3 of 4

Hello hello!

Hope you're having a really good weekend. I am busy creating for something that will be revealed early in February ...

Today I'm sharing the next 4 pages of my mini album. 3 more pages to come, and then I promise I'll be done :) 

If you're interested to see, HERE is the link to my first blogpost and HERE is the link to my second blogpost.

Page 8
 
Have you seen what this muscular young man has
got inside the collar of his cardi?
It's an 8-week-old little chihuahua puppy!
The Churchill look-alike cuddling on his lap
is Lennox, an Old English Bulldog
who thinks he's a tiny puppy too.




Page 9
And this strapping young fellow also has
an itty bitty furbaby in his arms :)



 
Page 10
 





Page 11



 PRODUCT LIST FOR ALL PAGES

Papers
UHK Gallery "Winter Is Coming" collection
Teresa Collins "You Are My Happy" collection
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found Record It - Heirloom" collection
My Mind's Eye "Lost & Found 3 - Ruby" collection 
Tilda "It's All About Spring"

Embellies
Resins from local store
Prima metal trinkets
My Mind's Eye brad
Teresa Collins chipboards
Teresa Collins buttons
Teresa Collins dimensional stickers
Tilda dimensional stickers 
Chipboard music notes from stash
Webster's Pages heart trim
Handmade lace flower from Etsy

***

Have a beautiful week everyone! 

I'll be back on Tuesday, 28 Jan with the last 3 pages.

xoxox Eila

11 comments:

  1. Every page is just beautiful! This would have to be the BEST mini album I've ever seen!! Love everything about it, from the colours, layers, elements, textures....and even that little spark plug you've used - how cute!! Amazing work, Eila...can't wait to see the last 3 pages :D xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your talent is incredible! This is not just a mini album, but a true piece of art! I'm simply blown away by all the gorgeous layers and details that you added. I really wish I could see your work in real some day. I bet it looks even prettier in real than in these photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic labour oflove this gorgeous album is Eila! Chock full of the most beautiful papers and gorgeous embellies too!! Honestly a masterpiece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning, sensational and sublime .... loveeeeeeeeeeee x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a beautiful album, Eila! each page is so detailed and interesting! great job - as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning book Eila, every page has so much detail so beautifully crafted. Just DEVINE. Cheers i

    ReplyDelete
  7. This continues to be very special, love each page..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your mini album to bits Eila! Great and beautiful details! Hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love love love this mini album. every detail of is exquisite.
    I'm inspired to have a try at doing a mini album .
    Your work is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can feel your love poured on every single page. I'm sure this brought your friend much joy!!

    ReplyDelete