Tuesday 15 October 2013

The PaperHaus Magazine Fall issue - "Harvest Time" page 45

Hello beautiful peeps!

Today I am sharing the 1st of the 4 layouts I was lucky to have published in the current issue of The PaperHaus Magazine Fall Issue nbr 5. The one I am sharing today made it big as it was used as introductory photo to the Dreamsketch.

Felt funny to be creating autumn pages sweating madly in my nook back in July :)

Click HERE to come to the online magazine.

My layout "Harvest Time" is on page 45.


I had actually planned on using some other papers that I had
ordered from the UK,
but the parcel disappeared en route to me.
Instead I had to dig up some other papers 
from my stash. 
Talk about lucky accident! 

The parcel arrived a week after deadline and I used
those papers for the 2 pages I made
for the bloghop instead.

 This is what I used to do before I took the plunge into a 
gentler version of mixed media.
I still find fussy cutting incredibly soothing and I often hum when
I cut away. I really do love papers!


 I found the photos on internet.




PRODUCT LIST

PAPERS
Echo Park “This and That”
Crate Paper “Random Collection”
K&Company Tim Coffey “Cottage Garden”
Simple Stories “Documented”

EMBELLISHMENTS:
Petaloo berry twigs
fussy cutting Graphic 45 “Place in Time”
Prima autumn leaves
Prima stickers “Lady Bird”

PUNCHES
Martha Stewart  “Vintage Floral”, “Laurel Leaf”, “Traditional Eyelet”



FROM MY STASH
Alpha stickers, gold acrylic paint

***

 Thanks so much for popping by!
I'll be back with my second published page on Thursday, 17th.

Cheers! xoxox Eila

9 comments:

  1. I always love seeing fall lay-outs and this one is amazing! Beautiful use of colours and so many lovely details here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your fussy cutting and layering is amazing Eila! Fabulous work, as always! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layering!!! Stunning layout Eila.... Love it!... hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just an amazing layout ... I love the rich fall colours and all the little leaves and fussy cut flowers all layered up. The layout looks like a pile of leaves all scooped up it is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that photo. You always have the most amazing photos to scrap. I adore this LO. Will email you back soon. Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh me likey!! Very textural & dimensional!! LOVELY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh just an amazing lo! love the texture and layering too!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete