Thursday 23 May 2013

Prima April BAP and PPP and some more news

Hello there!

So very glad to see you! Got another reason to have that fizzy feeling in my chest - have you seen that new badge I've got on the sidebar? Yup! I'm a brand new contributor to Frank Garcia's PaperHaus magazine! *skippety skip and hoppety hop*

The Summer Delight PaperHaus issue is being wrapped up as I write, so I won't be having any projects in it buuuut PaperHaus magazine is also having a Summer Delight blog hop that runs 1-7 June which I will be part of - awesome YEEEE!



Just have to share a fabbo video that Trina McClune has put together for the blog hop, check this out!

CLICK HERE FOR THE PAPERHAUS PROMO VIDEO FOR THE SUMMER DELIGHT BLOG HOP

Now to my Prima April BAP and PPP, both of which were featured to my utter delight and happiness.

Starting with the inspo photo of the PPP;


2013 April PPP 

and this is my take - "On 2 Wheels";








Here's the BAP sketch first;

April 2013 BAP Lene 
and my take,"Bread". I exchanged the multiple photos for a single one.






As I'll be creating madly behind the scenes for everything that goes live on 1 June, my next blogpost won't be till on Saturday, 1 June. It would make me truly happy if you'd want to come back for a looksie then!

Thanks a bunch for popping by! mwah to ya all!

Toodeloo! xoxox Eila


18 comments:

  1. Oh these are stunning but that first layout is a fave! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are amazing, ans well done on your new DT role!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Eila on your new DT journey with Scrap Haus :)
    Fantastic LOs, love them both but especially the bottom one wtih the cartoon look to it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gongratulations on the DT spot! So well deserved! I'm so happy for you :)

    The layouts are gorgeous! Congratulations on the features, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Eila so happy to hear the good news!! Congrats!! So well deserved!!

    And congrats too for your double feature!! Beautiful work!! I love how you scrap every day life and make it look spectacular.

    Sending you a big hug!!
    Xo
    K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Eila!!! I am so happy for you!!!


    Both layouts are stunning my friend..as always... I always look forward for your next blog post!...hugs...x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowzers and double wowzers too,...Awesome news that we will be on the same team. I don't really know where to start with my praise as these are both so utterly fabulous. Perfect examples of that detailed layered styule that we have all come to appreciate so much. Love the b/w or sepia photos of everyday that you have been using a lot lately. In the first lo here the red stamped/stencilled blooms do such a fab job of uniting it all. And there is such an adorable whimsical feel to the second one. TFS my friend! Big congrats too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Firstly big CONGRATS on this great honour Eila & secondly I LOOOOVE this project. Cheers Di xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing news and huge congrats!:)))

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, congrats, congrats xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. <3 Eila, jag är så glad för din skull :) Du är en fantastisk , inspirerande och kreativ scrappare, och den allrabästa vän man kan ha i etern. Saknar dig hos oss på C.S.I. <3
    Kramelikram/Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3 Eila, jag är så glad för din skull :) Du är en fantastisk , inspirerande och kreativ scrappare, och den allrabästa vän man kan ha i etern. Saknar dig hos oss på C.S.I. <3
    Kramelikram/Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  13. A big hug from me to you Eila! You have an incredible gift of the "word", and this new assignment is a perfect fit for both you and Paperhous. Looking forward to your contributions there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Eila! So well deserved! These projects are AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Big, big congratulations Eila !! So happy for you. Your Prima pages are beautiful. I especially love the PPP, wonderful colours and details and love the photo. Looking forward to seeing you 'in print'. xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm very excited to start this new venture with you, Eila :)~! Congrats! Both of your Prima projects are true stunners, as always. Prima needs you on their team :D :D :D

    Take care, my friend!

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congrats!!!!!!!!!! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congrats Eila well done !!! love the prima goodness too!!!xoxo

    ReplyDelete