Sunday 1 May 2011

TCR # 49 My Girl - March 2011



This is our much loved cat Bettie whom I held in my arms as she left us for her last journey. It's been a year since then and even though we have two new wonderful feline family members that enlighten our life, Bettie will always be my very special girl. This photo was taken when she was in her prime. I still miss her very much.

The pps are Prima Botanical, Melody and Madeline, 6 layers including the matting and/or the two layered circles. Some molding paste mixed with Shimmerz Bubble Gum, some punching, Prima blooms, I made the white bloom from tissue paper, DA leaf is crackle painted. Lace from my stash and cut-out flowers from a Prima packaging. Sticker letters and sentiment are BG Luscious. Thank you so much for having a peek at my page!! xx




1 comment:

  1. awwww - she's so pretty. that's how i feel about my mozart - whom i should scrap a lot more of! he's amazing and has the most personality ever! i can be out doing some simple grocery shopping and think.. i should go home.. i miss mozart! its crazy

    ReplyDelete